Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been addressed...

I've been getting a little bit of TS stock envy so I decided to see if I could snag a stock. The very nice ladies at HP told me on the phone that TS stocks will be available for purchase for DIY installation in about a month for $45.00. Or send it in for a refit for $50.00 plus shipping.

Nice.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Of course, right after I sell my classic and get a TS. Oh well, I have it now instead of having to wait plus mine came with a foregrip from Cabelas.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Sorry if this has been addressed...

I've been getting a little bit of TS stock envy so I decided to see if I could snag a stock. The very nice ladies at HP told me on the phone that TS stocks will be available for purchase for DIY installation in about a month for $45.00. Or send it in for a refit for $50.00 plus shipping.

Nice.
thanks wade

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Sweet!! I will be ordering one for sure!!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I wonder if this will ever actually happen, they seem to be pretty swamped.

·
Registered
799 Posts
which stock are you guys talking about/.the real rigged looking one for the 995?they got on here for $250 new.which i think is a great price being a 995 is $200.i belive the only money dealers make are off used guns but thats just my noob opinion :brow:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
which stock are you guys talking about/.the real rigged looking one for the 995?they got on here for $250 new.which i think is a great price being a 995 is $200.i belive the only money dealers make are off used guns but thats just my noob opinion :brow:
The TS is the new stock your reffering to for $250. They are talking about HP selling the stock itself so they can install it on their 995 classic. $250 is the norm. Cabelas had them for $225 with a foregrip included. Not sure if the sale is still going on or not.

·
Banned
280 Posts
I am a bit skeptical because i spoke with a rep last Friday on 9/18/09 when i was order a new receiver cover and she stated that the new TS stocks would be available until some time around spring 2010.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
You think they only make money off of used guns? Are you kidding me? Most places have a huge markup on their guns, especially now a days.
The TS is the tactical one with the rails and is more "tougher" feeling. The classic is the plain jane regular 995. And yes, those are both decent prices. If you really look though, you can find them online for better prices, and since you dont have to pay shipping the FFL fees kinda even out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the site. Bought a new model 995 9mm a week ago. Ordered 2 ProMag 15 round mags. Didn't fit. Called Promag. The current ones have been recalled due to factory boo-boo. They will have new ones in 2-3 weeks. Just an FYI.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
New to the site. Bought a new model 995 9mm a week ago. Ordered 2 ProMag 15 round mags. Didn't fit. Called Promag. The current ones have been recalled due to factory boo-boo. They will have new ones in 2-3 weeks. Just an FYI.
Wait, what!?! They finally recognized their (995) mags suck!? This almost deserves a sticky to be on the lookout for new mags!

I wonder if the real reason is that they've changed 'em to work with the TS.......

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had to talk to HiPoint the other day,about a 4095 I bought used.I needed a scope rail so I could mount a red dot on it. I offered to buy one , as it wasn't their fault I didn't have one, but the extremely nice lady on the phone said she would send me one free! Kudos to the HP warranty! While I had her on the phone, I asked when the new stocks would be available for sale, she said it would be this fall. I have since decided though, I am going to just buy a 995ts, and keep my old 995. I think I would miss it too much,if I were to sell it. Hi point made a lifetime customer with a $5 scope rail, I am also about to buy a .40 HP pistol as a companion to my 4095 carbine.
regards,
Roy Bell

1 - 17 of 17 Posts