Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Do you like the 995TS trigger?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've fired about 300 rds in my TS and my only dislike is the trigger. For me it is to wide & has to much curve or radius to be comfortable. I would like to see someone like Hart Tool (mold99) make a straighter trigger. MHO, what does everyone else think? PLEASE VOTE

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Maybe it's just me but so far I have no problem with the TS in any way! I love it just the way it is, with a few after market goodies that is!!

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Bushman makes an improved aluminum trigger but has not resumed production yet.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew Bushman was not in productions so I emailed mold99 (Hart Tool) who also makes an alum. trigger. He replied his alum classic trigger would not work in the TS however he might consider one in the future.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree the trigger pull is smoother on the TS. It is just the shape of the trigger I dislike. However at this point the vote is 3 to 1 infavor. Maybe its the shape of my finger thats the problem :embarrassed2:

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
I voted that I like it. I'm approaching the 400 round mark and I not sure if it's me or the gun but the trigger pull seems a bit lighter and more predictable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dislike the trigger pull, but I do like the "newer" fat TS trigger with "pad"

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With only 20 votes the poll ended with 80% in favor of the new trigger. I have now fired another 200 rds through the TS & have become more comfortable with the trigger. Overall I like TS 100% better than the original 995.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts