TS995 stock magazine parts

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by DIRSUPop, Feb 12, 2018.

1. DIRSUPop

DIRSUPop Member

Have looked through all the threads, and searched the internet for someone/anyone who has replacement parts for the HP 10 rd TS995 mags. I have two that came with the rifle, one works fine with the LRHO (it's dated 2015), the other one doesn't. Was thinking if I changed the follower that might be the problem. Several sites have individual parts, but none for HP...
    If anyone knows of or has a source, it'd be appreciated.......

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

1) Moved to the discussion area, because you're not selling something you're trying to buy it.

2) This is more discussion thread than a WTB because you're soliciting advice on how to find something.

3) Call MoM. They'll send you the requested part for free usually. Explain your problem and they might even have you send in the offending mag for a full factory replacement.

DIRSUPop, daveindenver and moona11 like this.

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Iraq
    Like Rach said ^^ or send MOM the mags and they will fix them.

4. Moona11, I thought you were moving to NM, not Russia?

5. moona11

Iraq
  6. Your profile shows location as "Russia"...E stated the other day of looking at moving to NM....
    Russia-trip.jpg

From "
    Meanwhile, in NY..."thread...
    Hopefully moving sooner than that to NM. Just gotta get the house on the market. Fingers crossed

Cr@p...Sorry E, I guess I spoiled the surprise that you were sending his ass to Russia while starting a new life in NM.

Attached Files:

Twisty likes this.
  7. adam01364

adam01364 Lifetime Supporter

Moonz can create a whole new "FPS Russia".

:lol:

8. Uh, Oh. Hi Point members are now colluding with Russia. Vodka for EVERYONE!

9. adam01364

10. SDProf

SDProf Supporting Member

Can we choose our brand?

I'd like some of the Polish stuff with the buffalo grass in it.

11. DIRSUPop

DIRSUPop Member

3) Call MoM. They'll send you the requested part for free usually. Explain your problem and they might even have you send in the offending mag for a full factory replacement.[/QUOTE]

Thank you - new to HP... will certainly make the call Monday AM!!

12. moona11

Iraq
    Sure I'll get the Jameson version.

13. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Nah... collusion with Kentucky will be ok though. Old Fashioned cocktail is the best domestic cocktail. Elijah Craig neat works too.

If it has to be off shore make it Scotland. Rusty Nail Cocktail. Scotch and Drambuie, works for me.

14. SDProf

SDProf Supporting Member

Is that Jamesonskaya?

15. adam01364

Those all work too, so long as it's served neat. I like my alcohol just like I like my women: Neat, strong, and intoxicating.

16. moona11

Iraq
    Sorry bitches I'm in Iraq now.

17. DIRSUPop

DIRSUPop Member

If it has to be off shore make it Scotland. Rusty Nail Cocktail. Scotch and Drambuie, works for me.[/QUOTE]

Without Scotland, there'd be no Whisky ....and Ardbeg it is...single malt from the Isle
    of Islay, available for over 200 years.. Cheers, Mate!
    [​IMG]

18. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I'm cheap. I drink Cutty Sark. If it's good enough for Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, it's good enough for me.

moona11, rtm and DIRSUPop like this.