1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
How about this....

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I most often grab the mag with both hands twisting violently then throwing it down range. Never have any problem with the mag ever again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed when loading the stock 8 round mag, the first 3 or 4 load and sit nice, but by the time you get to the 8th round the loads start taking a nose dive and then sits lower in the front than the back when loaded and looking at it with the slide back. anyone know of what to tweek?

thanks,

Joe

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I noticed mine start the nosedive at about the 5th round...
After I load the mag...I turn it upside down and tap it a couple times on the palm of my hand to get all the rounds oriented correctly in the mag.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I'm new here, but I'm wondering does this issue affect the .45?

I'm looking into getting one & I'd like to know what I'm getting into mag wise. I'm not afraid to tinker at all. Just curious.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I love my C9, but if the mag is the weak link for the pistol, why doesn't the mother ship do something to correct it. The mags are not junk but most problems that you hear about seem to center around the mag. It just seems like some mag improvements could correct the few problems that they have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am going to try ttraylor tip and bend the front of my mags ears in a little. I have a .45 and 3 mags 2 different styles and none of them cycle 100%. I get alot of nose ups. This gun is new and less than 100 rounds but I dont see breaking it in fixing the nose up problems. I could understand if maybe it was just one mag but all 3 of my mags? I have heard good things and hope i can get my gun working like others. Its just hard to keep testing and testing when i can barely find ammo. wish i could just enjoy shooting instead of trying to figure out why it keeps jamming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.