Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 995 yesterday and went back to the LGS today and put two C9's on lay-away. One is well used, the other is new (for the wife).

Man I have to finish building my gun cabinet. lol!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Be careful...if you put the wrong guns in the cabinet together they breed. Last week I put a Sterling .25 and a Jennings .22 together int he morning a Sterling .22 was born. At least that is how I will explain it WHEN I get caught by the wife. :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's funny cause all I did after owning my 45 and a CF380 for the last two years was go shooting on the 3rd of July at a 4th of july party, and the bug bit hard again after many years, and in one month's time I went from the two guns to now having 5 in my possession, 3 on lay-away, and at least 3 more deffinates by the end of the year.

Back in the early-mid 90's up until 2000 I was really into guns, but a divorce in 2000-2001 forced me to sell the collection. I bought my first gun since then in 2007. It was a JHP45. Then last March I got the CF380 for the wife.

Needless to say, I am building a huge gun cabinet and in the next year or two I hope to have it full.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Be careful...if you put the wrong guns in the cabinet together they breed. Last week I put a Sterling .25 and a Jennings .22 together int he morning a Sterling .22 was born. At least that is how I will explain it WHEN I get caught by the wife. :cantlook:
So can I put my 995ts and a box of .45ACP ammo in and come out with a 4595?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
So can I put my 995ts and a box of .45ACP ammo in and come out with a 4595?
[/quote]

Please try and let us know the results. Toss in a bottle of wine and see if it helps ^-^

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
A couple of those little blue pills might not hurt. Never can tell !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts