Two quick questions

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hobo, Mar 30, 2008.

1. hobo

hobo Guest

Looking for assistance form someone with more experience (most of you) and smarter (all of you) than me. I'm sure these questions have been covered before, but I can't find the answers. So here goes.

1. Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy ammo, specifically 9mm for my C9 and .40 cal for my honey's G-22? I'm limited locally to Wally World and my FLGS because I live in Outer Redneckia. Anywhere online?

2. Same question regarding C9 10-round magazines. Straight from HP or some other online source?

Thanks.

2. Mags are best from Hi-Point. Not expensive and no shipping charges. Shipping might take longer but here in Inner Redneckia it takes about 2-3 days after the confirmation email.

Wally is not bad for ammo. You can get Wolf from http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm for about $170 per 1000 rounds (free shipping, too).

Yes, ma'am, you're welcome.

3. Wow, those ammo man prices look pretty dang hard to beat. Thanks! :)

4. hobo

hobo Guest

Yep, yep yep! I thank you and I'm sure Ammoman thanks you too. I just dropped $408 on ammo that two weeks ago I didn't even know I wanted.

Maybe I should just save some money and take up smoking crack and gambling.

Thanks for the tip sbroomheadsr.

5. unscarred

unscarred Member

Couldn't you just buy 20 boxes of 50 at $7.00 and save even more?

6. just my experience, the wolf military classic work better than wolf black box for my c9.

7. My C9 will eat either Wolf with no problems. Now WWB, on the other hand,...

8. its strange how all of tehse C9s are teh exact same gun, and every one is so different. my C9 loves teh WWB