ugh.... how....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hansj3, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

3. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

After seeing it up close, the other car rammed the rear axle and then wedged under the rig to flip it.

The crew was doing no more than 10mph

4. HFAdmin

HFAdmin Staff Member

That's nuts but at least it isn't another drunk driver by the looks of it.

5. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Crazy Twin Cities drivers.... I was on 494 in one of the center lanes cruising with traffic at 80mph when some dude in a Porsche blew by me at what had to be 140mph+ weaving in and out of traffic. Now their idea of safe following distance is 4 feet off the back of your bumper so all it takes is one mistake or sudden move and there can be a 10 car mess blocking the freeway!

6. mr_flintstone

mr_flintstone Supporting Member

Everybody is in such a damn hurry because they are so impatient. We live in the me, me, me generation where everyone thinks they are the star in the movie of their life and everyone else is watching. Everybody should accommodate them, coddle them, brag on them, and get the hell out of the way if they need to get from point A to point B. Add to that the fact that are probably on some type of social media describing how they are going from point A to point B while they are doing it. They are so narcissistic and interested in perceived reality rather than in actual reality that although connected online, they are disconnected from the world around them. Everyone thinks they are special; but when everyone is special - nobody is special.

Sorry for the rant.

7. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

I actually know a few of those aholes :(