Yep he tells it like it is ... PERIOD!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Don't tread on me!!!!!! F*&% yeah!

·
Registered
52 Posts
That interview was so one sided. :D And he is right on the money. Bad guys get to do things cause they don't care about the law. Good guys can't do what they must because the law makers and morallists keep law abiders' hands tied.

Maybe we should always appeal to the 2nd ammendment. Maybe we should just make a whole bunch of T-Shirts that say "Freemen Militia Movement" and wear our guns openly. We don't have enough cops on the street to take care of all the bad guys. The days are gone when our kids can play in the backyard without supervision for fear of some Sex Offender who lives 2 doors down. This country is made up of Freemen and it is time this Government hears our voice as a unit and not only on the 2nd Ammendment but in light of it.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
Teddy is my hero also.
Want some good reading ? Try his two books.
"God, Guns & Rock n' Roll" and "Ted, White and Blue"
I know this tread is a little old but, Ted, White and blue is a def. must read... I just read it... probably gonna read it again.. (after I finish my guns & ammo mag)

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Yeah Ted does have a way of getting to the point.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Uncle Ted never has beat around a bush. We need more like him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.