unfortunate but it is what it is

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by steve_O86, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

hey guys the other day i had a custom c9 up for sale and well somehow someway sonebody very brave managed to get through my gate to my truck and ended up stilling my c9 my dremal and a couple diegrinders i had in there but since the value of a c9 isnt much over a hundred dollars the police didnt seem to take it too seriously but. It is what it is.ill post a pick of the gun on the very off chance that it would surface agian but i highly doubt it but however i am now in the market for another c9 or 380 or any hi poibt pistol for that matter i wouldnt mind taking on a 40 or 45 project i dont know why since i had the c9 for sale anyways but i guess i just feel like i need another project since i was gonna use the money fron the sell to fund one anyways so if theres anyone in or around huntsville al that would like to sell a hp pistol any model so long as parts are available for it still, then id be very much interested id prefer it to be bone stock but we can work it out ide even by a broken one depending on why and whats broken so agian if anyone has one to sell in or around huntsville pkease contact me via this thread or just pm me thanks for reading

2. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Here are some pics of the gun

Attached Files:

3. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    Their was a "two-tone Hi Point" on Craigslist early this morning. But it's already been flagged and removed. I was looking at Craigslist for Huntsville and Birmingham, and I can't remember which one it was on. But that could be your gun. I would watch CL close for a couple of days and see if it pops up again.

4. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Really ive ben on clist like stink on **** all day and never saw it darn it it very well couldve ben weve reported it now and i even checked it in to the hotguns data base too so hopefully theyll get cuaght i put alot of ti mm e in that gun for some punk ******* to getaway with stealing it i will and it to whoever it was they have some balls the guy had to slide up the barlock on the inside of the gate withe a slimjim or something similar and then they got into my truck got it and some how did it without waking me up while a camera was on him but i dont have the camera hooked to a recorder so its just live feed but still becuase i know you cant get behind that gate unless you really want to so i see someone in the truck in the backyard im liable to shoot first and ask later but man that couldve gotten sideways real fast and im glad it didint becuase my wifes little sisters are here this week idk why im spilling my guts i guess ive finally sat long enough to really asses the situation from this perspective lol oh well screw it im headed to the gun and knife showat the vbc

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Moonzy? Is that you?

6. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    Yeah, it sucks. But that's life sometimes.
    The listing was up at around 5am this morning. But like I said, I was on both Huntsville's and Birmingham's Craigslist this morning, and I don't remember which one the gun was on.

7. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Nope no one's dumb enough to come in my Yard with Evil around. And I spell betterd:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rofl:
    :rofl:

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    Sorry about your Misfortune, OP...
    Nice work on your C9! No problems from lower slide weight, I take it?

10. talon

talon the banned wagon

Wonder if him and the first response, Draginbreath know each other. In this great big internet world, its kinda odd how within minutes someone from not only the same state, but, miraculously from the exact same city replies!!
    I'd play the lottery if I had that kind of luck!!!
    Those are some what's the word....impossible? Odds.

11. undeRGRound

INDY
    At least he removed the faux CF "grips" :D

12. cicpup

Vermont
    [​IMG]

13. cicpup

Vermont
    I want some of that duct tape. Got a bumper that needs fixin'.

14. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    Nope, never met him. He apparently lives in Huntsville and I live about a hour away from Huntsville.

15. undeRGRound

INDY
  16. undeRGRound

INDY
    One Question:
    TIGERS or TIDE?

17. talon

talon the banned wagon

I think it would have been easier to have just left the original sales ad up. I see this one going even further south, even faster.

18. talon

talon the banned wagon

....and you don't see just how curious that looks, huh?

19. cicpup

Vermont
    Tide. It'll get the black out without fading the colors. then you're left with some $#!tty orange kitties.

It's already gone.

20. undeRGRound

INDY
    That really took it's toll on the OP's post count! :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.