University of Texas Cowboys UP!

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by MachoMelvin, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yawn...when they catch up to us and allow carry in K-12 schools, let me know.:p

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Your KIDS Carry?:eek: NEAT!

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Only the ones with permits.:D

Or the bangers....:eek:

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

5. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

BFS on UT, not allowed in dorms unless you are visiting for business purposes, so if you live on campus no firearms, that includes univeristy owned apartments off campus. The President and the Chancellor don't want them on campus at all and are doing their very best to limit them as much as possible.

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Danged scoundrels. Utah tried that, but got slapped down, they did manage this: they allow you to request a room mate that has no permit.:rolleyes:

7. planosteve

I believe that there are no university administrators, and most profs that know what the real world is like. They are living in a tenured fantasy land.

8. planosteve

I need to find the artical, but it looks like UT is going to get sued over this. Court cost need to payed by the salaries of the idiots that try to skirt the law.

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    They shouldn't even have a court case...the dorms and housing are public property administered by the school, exactly like the classrooms and labs. Judge should make a ruling, order them to fix the policy, and then arrest them for contempt if they don't.

Can't even appeal that.;)

Man, if I were a judge, I could save SO MUCH Money.:p

10. planosteve

Al's Court and BBQ. :) you can bribe the judge with 22 ammo.

11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rofl:

Plano Steve could get ANYTHING! ;)

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I'd definitely be able to see the merits of any argument that involved displays of classic rifles, and if we were to use them to go to the range and..."investigate" their use, well...I think we could settle things quickly.:)

13. planosteve

I will just bring a case or two of 22 ammo for you to investigate the merits of my case. :)

14. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

Texas might just do that one day

15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I hope so. Resource officers, rent-a-cop, whatever...teachers are in every room, know the kids, and are likely to be the first possible option if things go bad.

Not all teachers need to carry...but I think we should be able to, if we choose to.:)