Unsure

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by jamephipp, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jamephipp

jamephipp Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right place or not to post this but I'm observing an issue with the Stallard js9mm I recently purchased. Seems the rounds are hitting a little lower than they should be. Any Ideal's any help greatly appreciated.

2. I am not familiar with the Stallard js9mm, does it have an adjustable rear sight? If not, it would seem to me that you would have to do like a lot of the older milsurp pistols and just get used to where it hits and use "kentucky windage" when you shoot.

3. This type of jam is generally magazine related. When loading the mag make sure the top rounds are sitting slightly nose high, you can do this by giving the mag a "palm slap" or using your thumb to seat the rear of the rounds after loading. Here's a pic I took last year showing a properly loaded C9 mag and one that will cause nose down feeding issues.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps, If not contact Beemiller Inc and see if they still offer service for the Stallard pistols.

rimfirehunter

4. I apoligize if I misunderstood your problem :oops:

5. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Member

I don't think he is talking about jamming issues. It sounds like his sights are off.

6. That is what I assumed, but we all know what happens when you assume LOL

7. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

yup, ass + u + me = assume :wink:

8. Yep, and I am so guilty of that one from time to time LOL