Update on New range in Greenville SC

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Dec 17, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

As it was posted earlier [I think] a new indoor shooting range will be opening in Greenville So. Carolina in the near future[ Feb or Mar 2008].Well here is the website for the range for all in the upstate and border with No. Carolina http://www.allenarms.net/ From the looks and sounds of it it will be a very good place to shoot and every inexpensive

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I've met the BIG Bilicki of Aerotech Firearms on 2 separate occasions (Once in a gun shop in Pickens and the other at the Palmetto Expo Center Gun Show), and he seems to believe very strong in educating people of their 2nd amendment rights. He also gives CWP classes for $135 I think... Take the test, shoot the weapon, and wait 90 days for SLED to send it to you.

It's a great service to provide a class for CWP here in SC, and sometimes I wish i had more resources to spread the word myself, but i also do not want someone to "target" me for doing so. My fear is someone who attempts to "Try" me.

3. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I talked to him a while back but I went with Bill Roberts for my CCW class. I think most instructors are are like that on the 2nd amendment he's also a very good instructor. I believe Bill's brother owns Blue Ridge Shooting Sports in Greer.