Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broomhead and myself were discussing this and I was curious if we had other interested and if so how many? It would most likely be held in the Nashville area. I think it would be cool and we could all get some range time and show off our babies.

Edited by Taurus-Stickified

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I am new to the forum, but would like to see how some of you "ol' timers" have tricked out your HP's, so save me a spot at a TN meet & shoot.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I can't speak for sbroomheadsr, But I will surely be there, provided it is a weekend.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I can't speak for sbroomheadsr, But I will surely be there, provided it is a weekend.
I just thought it was a given that I would be there. :clap:

·
Registered
870 Posts
:dance:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey voltage and GT wut yall say we make the "broom " family sweep up afterward. :wink: Hey seriously though If we can actually get about 2 more folks we should be good to go.

·
Registered
870 Posts
WARNING: The GRIM SWEEPER says
Prepare to meet thy broom! :twisted:
Seriously, with a name like Broomhead, I have become very familiar with the working end of a broom.

Looking forward to getting together. :dance:

·
Registered
870 Posts
I am not that familiar with various ranges around Nashville. I only go to an indoor place up in Joelton. I did find this site: http://tennessee.gov/twra/stoneshunted.html

If you have a favorite place or know of a good one here in Middle TN, please share...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a friend who does 99.9% of all the security training in this area. He has a range we can get.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Well, seeing as I am apparently the only one in East TN (aka God's country), I will let y'all choose a location and I will head on down. This road trip brought to you by Hi-Point Firearms... I come down to your neck of the woods every year for Mule Day, anyway, p7196, so I am somewhat familiar with the area.

As for letting the Broomhead's clean up, with ammo prices as high as they are, you think I am letting them get all of that brass FREE????

Maybe I can get my brother to come with, as ever since we went shooting together, he has been eyeing my JCP with an awfully hungry gleam in his eye.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well since you know my area you will have no trouble getting here.If it wasn't such a drive for the brooms we could do it here at the range I spend allot of time at. The owner is an awesome old fellow. He is trying to build a nice range outdoors. I think we are going to put up cables so you can sit or stand under the canopy and just shoot. Then pull the cable and retrieve the target. Anyway I am working on making arrangements with an indoor range. I will let everyone know what I come up with.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
It's not THAT far of a drive for us, after all, we can carpool. Anywhere sounds good to me. Neither Dad nor I have any rifles, so an outdoor range wouldn't help us any extra. As far as I'm concerned the where doesn't matter as much as the when. I had to finally go back to work. :cry: :cry: :cry:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Broomhead what have we told you about using 4 letter words on the forum? This is a kid friendly place. You can't use words like W O R K on here! :naughty: :lol: :dance:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hey, as far as I'm concerned it is really a four letter word. I'm still in lots of pain, and my doctor never discuss the restrictions with me before putting me on them, didn't even give me a chance. My restrictions are higher than what I am actually capable of doing.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts