UpLULA!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Aug 24, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Gotta love it! Easy loading brand new 33rd mags! Wish I'd bought one sooner! ;)

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

They're nice aren't they? My wife thanked me for buying mine. Her thumbs were getting sore...:rofl:

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

Haven't had that problem. Just hard to load some hi-cap/modified mags without one. I did wear a notch in my thumbnail loading S&W .22 mags and bought a cheapie speed loader for them too. I haven't tried it on the HP mags yet. I didn't know there was a "1911 insert." Hopefully won't need one.

4. rippinryno

rippinryno Well-Known Member

i'll be getting one of these after picking up my taurus millenium g2, double stack 12 rounders are hurting my thumbs, plus i can use it on all my HP mags as well!

5. rickm

rickm Member

Me either and i have loaded a many of rounds in my 1911 mags with no problems have even used it to load wifes lcp380 mags with no problems along with several other kinds of single and double stack mags.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I got 2 of the pistol loaders, 1 uplula for ARs, and one for AKs :D
    Plus one for the Beretta Mags, and one for gl*ck mags (f/s with the g20c)
    TOO USEFUL! ;)

[​IMG]

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Met a young Jamaican dude at the range, he saw our maglula, thought it was neat but said "That's what I got her for, Mon!" but his GF really LOVED IT!!
    Said "Hey WE NEED THIS!!!" Spoiled U$ Chicks, I'm tellin' ya! :rofl:

He was a very good shot, but looked like he'd never shot anything before :eek:
    We helped him load up and do a safety check and all that. Very appreciative, Nice Guy!

8. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I have been using a mag loader for years. It is a Bersa for my 9UC but works on all 9 and 40 mags. A mag loader is the way to go.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

I cracked my factory Glock mag helper. It didn't like loading the G27 mags with the +2 Pearce extensions. (+3 for the 9mm's)

10. Radco

Radco Member

Yea I love the Upula I use it on my RugerSR9E and My S&W Shield. The Shield is a booger to load by hand :eek: Got mine for 27$ E Bay.. Between the Upula and Talon grips those were both great add ons :)

11. TNTRAILERTRASH

Damn! didn't think to look on Ebay! Yep the Sheild mag springs are tough for a single stack. BTW did you know there is a +1 kit out there for the Shield?

http://magguts.com/shop/smith-wesson/smith-wesson-shield

12. Pablo

Pablo Carbine Guy aka Zippy Member

I have one pistol Uplula. And I have one AR model that works incredibly sweet for 5.56 and 6.8SPCII. What is cooler to me I modified a pistol Uplula to work on 31 round Grease gun magazines for my 10mm AR.

13. agrace

agrace Member

I just got one for my .45 and my c9. It is great and makes it much faster

agrace

14. Pablo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Anyone know how to modify one to fit the PPS-43C mags? If it wasn't for that notch in the back, I'd be able to fit the lula over mag and load it, but that notch prevents it from going anywhere

16. Pablo

Does the notch make it overall wider than the lula? If so then you may be SOL, unless you cut and extend the width of the loader....I don't know. You can see what I had to do, just remove some meat basically, ribs and all.

17. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

This is what it looks like
    [​IMG]

18. Pablo

Can you cut a groove in the 'lula?

19. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Probably, but I lack the tools needed to do so myself