US captures Benghazi suspect

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Jun 17, 2014.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/sources-benghazi-attack-suspect-captured-en-route-to-us/

Good enough for ya?

2. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

so i wonder who they'll trade him for?

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

im surprised Hilary hasnt already been pumping up the propoganda about how her and Barry have ''fixed'' the Benghazi nightmare and how we should now all trust her to run for president.

yeah, its good they got him, but, it should have been done two years ago. infact, it never should have happened, the POS should have been DEAD two years ago, and four americans still alive.

5. bluebone

it's great that our guys are over there doing as much if not more than thney are allowed to do. obama had no choice but to sign off on this since the backlash for NOT doing so would have been catastraphic for 'his' party.

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Good enough that they got him (maybe)? Yeah, if it's the right guy, or even one of them, then I'm happy about it. I'm not grumpy about how long it took to do so.

But I'm still pissed about the lying, CYAing, stone-walling, and potentially illegal destruction of information in an effort to cover up the event.

If little Johny breaks a window then blames it on Jill, just because he later on replaces the window doesn't mean he gets a bye on lying about it or throwing Jill on that grenade. Particularly when little Johny still goes out into the back yard with his ball and bat and is currently blaming Jill for the broken flower pot.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. SWAGA

What if what if what if Bull.
    Too many what if's.
    They tracked the guy for months waiting for the right time to snag him.

8. Bull

Right time being the Bergdahl BS trade is blowing up on them.... Then yeah, they picked the right time. But the real right time would have been preventing the Benghazi attack from happening.

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

i agree. this is more of a ''Hey America, look at us!! we are fixing Bengazhi because elections are coming soon, so vote for Hilary because we fixed this together!''.

They had every opportunity to make Benghazi NEVER HAPPEN. instead, Barry turned his back on his country and let them die, then lied about even knowing the truth about it. remember how miraculously he suddenly disapeared from the photos even? and Hilary's ''what difference does it make?''....well, now it makes a HUGE difference because she's lost a ton of ground and might not be the next dictator of America unless she quickly finds a way to make herself look good.

perfect timing indeed. both have insanely low approval ratings, so perfect thing to do would be do something grand to make themselves look better. even if it cost likely millions of dollars in taxpayer money to track the guy for months, when a .49 cent bullet would have been plenty months ago.

day later, and too many dollars too much. Odumbass and "tankles'' Clinton should both be serving hard time for what they've done against thier country.

10. SWAGA

The US 'people' would never have been satisfied by a simple report of a terrorist killed, I know that and you know that.
    FOX has done their best to keep the hype alive and plenty of y'all are drunk on the cool aid.

11. Bull

You keep kissing Obama and Hillary's ass then........ I'd rather drink kool aid, then swallow the BS they're shoveling our faces.... And before you throw the kool aid sh*t in our faces.... I bet most of the people here, myself included, were pissed about the patriot act when it was enacted, so don't presume we rubber stamp the GOP's actions either.

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I haven't listened to Fox one single time in the last 8 years for longer than 3 minutes, they make me just as sick as the Dem lead media.

But the fact is, this isn't enough, it's a politically motivated decision to finally take action, and none of my opinion was formed based on any theoretical "news" source.

If anyone is drinking the koolaid, it's you, for always blaming Fox for whipping up American ideals and opinion, instead of realizing, we already HAVE those ideals, the Dems and the rest of the liberal Idiocracy have simply forgotten them. We aren't responding to Fox, Fox is responding to us! Just like CNN and the rest are responding to you and your ilk.:rolleyes:

13. SWAGA

So before we go back bashing Liberals again there is nobody that will say 'attaboy'?
    Let me be the first then.....it's another win over terrorism for this administration.
    OBL killed and this guy caught and brought to justice.
    Another one for the good guys....primo action by the military again.

14. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    No.

Making up for your colossal screw up is not an attaboy. Scoring a late touchdown in a blow out loss is not a win. It merits a raised eyebrow and a "keeping my eye on you, son, don't screw the pooch again."

Of course, this is basically the middle of the second season of blow out losses, we are WAY beyond watching, we are actively seeking a new leader.:cool:

The CIA or whoever found and tracked him...sure, way to do your job. Wish you had been able to persuade the Dem leadership to act back before the attack, but maybe you really did try and just got shut down...maybe.

The military...sure, great work. Too bad the Dem leadership kept you out of the game back when it mattered. Oh, BTW, we're cutting your retirement, your VA coverage sucks, and we'll probably throw you under the bus and apologize for your actions later. Remember Michelle isn't proud to be an American, for some stupid reason, despite the fact that you wear our flag on your sleeve.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  15. atta boy to the military? SURE
    atta boy for the tracking? of course
    atta boy for the admin? I think not.

atta boy to all of america for supporintg the demise of OBL and guys like this? Yep.
    but to the admin? are you kidding? you really think obama had a lot to do with finding either of them?

16. bluebone

thats like thanking a child abuser for not beating a kid today.

17. Bull

Or the police demanding thanks for capturing the neighborhood peeping Tom, who's been turned in for months, after he finally rapes someone.

18. SWAGA

BlueBull that's absolute BS and you know it.......:cool:

19. Bull

Really? So it's just massive coincidence that this happened shortly after Bergdahl happened..... Which happened shortly after the VA hospital fiascos..... Yeah..... We're the ones full of it... ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1403033410.412221.jpg

20. SWAGA