US troops kill high ranking ISIS leader

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, May 16, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Something to be proud of again!
    Daring raid into heavily guarded and fortified oil field.

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBjRnKt?ocid=st

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Good for them. No casualties is the best news.

3. Terrorist leaders are like crab grass, cut it one week, the next week it is back.

4. SWAGA

You can run, you can hide but eventually we're gonna get ya!
    I can't tell you how proud that sh*t makes me feel.

[​IMG]

5. duster066

duster066 Supporting Member

I'm with you Air Force brother. That's great news. Thanks for the post. That's the first I've heard of this.

6. SWAGA

Right on Brother!

[​IMG]

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I love the Chuck Norris one.

8. SWAGA

[​IMG]

9. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Like cockroaches a new one will take his place!

10. SWAGA

Doesn't matter.....

[​IMG]

11. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    The fact that our guys killed him from on the ground is what makes it even better. It has to be terribly demoralizing for those animals to know that at any time, a team of Americans could kick open their doors and shoot them while they are eating their bread and rice.

And there is nothing that they can do about it...

12. talon

talon the banned wagon

The issue I have with this is, for how long was ISIS "not a threat" according to the white house? Now all of a sudden, with an election drawing near, we just killed a "high ranking ISIS leader"......
    Coincidence? Time to save a little face like the Bin Laden killing? I've got strong doubts that anything happened at all other than some overpaid publicist and propaganda writer did his job and distracted the sheeple from something else.

13. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Maybe Hildebeast called in some favors, to draw attention away from the pile of scandals mounting around her.....
    But in any case, the more of these ISIS pricks they snuff face to face, the happier I'll be.

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

I completely agree, provided its actually true. I still don't recall ever seeing the white house actually ever change its policy. From "no threat" to killing them seems a bit extreme. I'm all for glassing their whole country and dropping them where they stand.

15. That's for sure. It's pure waste of time and money going after the leaders. We change who's in charge every few years and it's always 'Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss'. Their leaders are no different.

Really this is just an example of how self important government lackys convince themselves they are.

To acually do something about the ISIS(etc) threat one has to have the common sense that God gave a goat. That lacking, this type of thing is done.

16. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

With leaders yes..... We need to make the common ISIS foot soldier terrified to crawl out of a hole....

17. Hell yeah God beds our service members and a big Hooah for our beloved US army! I would gladly die defending it!

<Mod Edit: Attachment removed by Rachgier for offensive language>

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  18. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

God beds our service members? Now who needs a dragon. :-D

19. I am confused, didn't Obama already declare us safe after Bin Laden was killed? Then he gave guns to AQ to overthrow Libya. How the hell did that work out.

I have all the respect in the world for our troops, they do a fine job, it is the leaders who are complete morons, and keep taking us down the rabbit hole.

20. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Wouldn't that result in a whole bunch more Jesuses?