Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over a year ago I decided to redo my folding stock. Got frustrated and set it aside. This weekend I had a strong desire to work on it just to realize that sometime between then and now my dear sweet wife decided to clean an area that, well quite frankly, she had no damn reason to screw with. Funny thing. Seems she's completely misplaced a certain baggie of every piece of 995 hardware that I knew exactly where it was. Tore the place apart to no avail, yet convinced it will magically reappear as soon as it's been replaced. I don't wish to pay HP $62 to sacrifice a new stock and those ebay fools are out of their minds. Besides, I have you folks.

Need - Used 995TS Stock
Just need lower section .Can be beat to shit as long as it's complete and functioning. You can keep any rails and the butt pad & springs (I need the screws & nuts). I'm just going to throw them away anywhoo.
Prefer paypal gift for payment but iffin you don't trust me, I'll send you a check and wait for it to clear.

·
Resident PITA
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And problem solved. Thank you very much. Thread can be closed.

I know you woulda bub.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I feel your pain. Any time SWMBO "straightens up" in the areas of the house that are supposed to be my domain, I can't find a darn thing for weeks, if not months.

Glad you got what you need.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
I feel your pain. Any time SWMBO "straightens up" in the areas of the house that are supposed to be my domain, I can't find a darn thing for weeks, if not months.

Glad you got what you need.
Mine has given up.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
Got a used 4595 stock, if I can find it.
Sounds like u need bolts etc. Not the actual stock? Let's talk old Pup...

·
Resident PITA
16,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a used 4595 stock, if I can find it.
Sounds like u need bolts etc. Not the actual stock? Let's talk old Pup...
No worky. Mag well supports are a different size, Maybe mag catch too. Shame. I have one of those left over from the 4595 monkey project.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
No worky. Mag well supports are a different size, Maybe mag catch too. Shame. I have one of those left over from the 4595 monkey project.
Okay, the search goes on...
Good Luck!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
@cicpup - Imma close this at your request, cic. If I messed up, PM me and I'll reopen it. Pics when you finish the new one, I hope.

Reactions: undeRGRound
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.