Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling one of my C9s on consignment at my local gun shop. It has the Hi Point hard case, 3 new mags, and a Fobus holster. The gun just came came back from Hi Point a couple of months ago and has a new slide, barrel, springs, trigger assembly & grips. I asked my FFL to price it at $175. Is that too steep?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
No with the added goodies that would be on the low end of what I would ask!

200.00 with the extra mags and the holster and hard case would be fair where I live but it also depends on what a new one goes for in your neck of the woods :D

G

·
Selling one of my C9s on consignment at my local gun shop. It has the Hi Point hard case, 3 new mags, and a Fobus holster. The gun just came came back from Hi Point a couple of months ago and has a new slide, barrel, springs, trigger assembly & grips. I asked my FFL to price it at $175. Is that too steep?
Here in TN it is not uncommon to find C9s in cases for $140
Extra Mags are $18ea = $54
Fobus $38
Refurb free for anyone from HP so no bearing on price $232 for all new.
Price of a used HP around here brings an avg of 64% of new. So here that would make it around $150 roughly off top of my head for it all. No matter if you never fired it ,everything you have is considered used.So no not really out of line on the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts