USed SIG 9mm under 275 bucks!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Silicon Wolverine, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

2. Ari

Ari Guest

If it is in good shape how can you not jump on it? If I had not just bought my 22a I would be all over that. I would be perfect for my wife as they are said to have a small grip.

3. Very nice deal.

I have been seeing those selling for around 350-400 dollars or so on a regular basis.

Now I'm thinking about one.

4. They are pretty nice, I looked one over at a gunshop the other day. I just balk a little at the single stack design. Some seem to like the 225s better than 226s because they are not quite as bulky and have a thinner grip. But they are not really small, they are still a large frame pistol IMO. For the money hard to beat though. I have been watching auctions for used 226s go in the low to mid $300s so these are still a good deal by comparison.

5. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

I love my Sigs. They eat everything and function flawlessly. My only complaint is the triggers. To much play. Sig needs to work on the overtravel.

6. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

ordered one today. $291.10 total from centerfire, 15$ transfer at my FFL. supposed to ship feb 15 give or take.

SW

7. Ari

Ari Guest

SW I want to hear about it