1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,955 Posts
Not even an 'Attaboy'...?

Sad.

One day perhaps...

Rerun
Discharged with hashmarks and no chevrons, hence no good cookie.

·
Super Moderator
25,955 Posts
I was waiting for a punchline in that story, like the guy that entered was the waitress's long lost boyfriend or something.

Oh well. Semper Fi.

Can I get you a box of crayons?
Make mine a double, with the sharpener.

Reactions: SDProf

·
Super Moderator
25,955 Posts
Did y'all not read the last line of the story about seeing a truck in USMC gear and treading lightly to save your own life?

The "joke" was the entire story. It was a try hard bragging about being a try hard. Moonz made it actually funny by implying I was said try hard.

I know I'm just a dumb grunt, but I got the point...

·
Super Moderator
25,955 Posts
Y'all probably think that poor thief tripped and fell off the curb after messing with the Marines at the Toys For Tots drop off too, huh?

🤦‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
25,955 Posts
To this day, I still can't put my hands in my pockets and have to resist the urge to say something to people who do... So many things that just occur automatically and most subconsciously.

Having said that, I do think you're giving the gentleman in the story a bit too much credit though...

Fire in the hole? Unless he was at Taco Bell, that should have been an SSD event. Which, oddly enough, can also be caused by Taco Bell if your girl isn't paying and gets trapped in the Dutch Oven.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts