Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
Anytime Outlaw!! Like I said I was hoping it was a series 104, it would be kinda like hitting the lottery.

I would think your assessment is correct. The ML prefix ones are 5 digit serial numbers.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I bid threee fiddy!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Mole,

Send me better pics of the one you have so I can zoom in. Since yours is different I would like to see which one it is. If his is a 107 I'm curious on what the one you found is.
That is just a consignment at the LGS #2 not my gun, but I can ask
if you might be interested...? They might be a bit optimistic I see, from
your info...

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
That is just a consignment at the LGS #2 not my gun, but I can ask
if you might be interested...? They might be a bit optimistic I see, from
your info...
Yeah if its the HS series, the extra mag an barrel add to it also but they seem a bit high.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
So now it's time for the big question that's on everyone's mind.

What did you pay for it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like 104's have a 7 digit (some with ML pre) serial numbers. 107's have 6 digit.

I updated my original post with additional info also. Lots of "adders" to the cost also.
I just joined and saw this post concerning High Point Victor. I have one Serial ML50752 I believe that was in 1979. Still has the gold on the trigger, long rifle cal. adjustable rear sight, 5 ½” barrel, with barrel weight, made in East Hartford, Conn.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Reaper has a really old HS. Don't remember much about it but I did get my **** hands on it for a time, seems like a very nice collectible piece of history!

His was made way before 79 or 80, I'm thinking 50's or maybe even older. But it still had the adjustable weights, fwiw.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I just joined and saw this post concerning High Point Victor. I have one Serial ML50752 I believe that was in 1979. Still has the gold on the trigger, long rifle cal. adjustable rear sight, 5 ½” barrel, with barrel weight, made in East Hartford, Conn. View attachment 73442
Last time I went to the range the girl I took had a Colt 22lLR similar to that in appearance. I thought it was something else before I saw the Hartford Pony on the medallion.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts