Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is not my video. It was posted on YouTube by someone called WallStreetFreddy. I've got to hand it to the guy. He did a really nice job outlining Disassembly/Reassembly of the Hi-Point .40 S&W 4095TS Carbine.

Hopefully I'm not violating any posting rules by placing the link here. If so, feel free to take it down. However, I found it to be very helpful in visualizing the steps of the takedown prior to the job.

Hope it helps you as well.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Two big mistakes.

I noticed right away. Use the two points on the back of the tool to slide the clips on the take down pins.

Use the side of the tool to remove the clip around the serial number don't bend the metal plate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I definitely cringed a couple of times when he gouged the shroud while removing the pins. I thought for sure I was going to witness some self-induced blood letting.

Good call on using the integrated tool to remove the serial number clip.

Overall, the step-by-step instructions for takedown were pretty clear. Given the fact that Hi-Point doesn't include straightforward steps in their literature I thought the video might be helpful to those like myself who are visual learners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts