Video of the 4095ts

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by SIArsenal, Sep 19, 2014.

1. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Hey folks,
    Here is our video on the 4095ts I hope you guys enjoy it.
    Want to give a shout out to Swaga, Dagwood, and the rest of you guys for all the support. And subscriptions to the S&I Arsenal Youtube Channel we also have a FB page and have just launched a website siarsenal.com, please run by and check it out there are some great blog stories our videos and more.

Steve
    S&I

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNztcSlGnQ&list=UUSfl7r4ZaUU_Pd0dkCAuqGQ[/ame]

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

It looks like the steel ridge ammo is minute of zombie, more than adequate. What would really be interesting is to chronograph the 9, 40, and 45 carbines with standard ball ammo. Also the video quality is much better, keep up the good work and keep improving.

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Good video guys, entertaining, nicely done ! :D

4. Glad to see another video review of my 4095TS. Much appreciated guys!

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

"The Perfecta wouldn't feed. The nose of the bullet was really flat." Well, I've never seen FMJ in .40 that wasn't flat! I checked some Perfecta VS some Federal aluminum case, and some UMC FMJ. The flat nose on the Perfecta is smaller than the Federal. Take another look at the tips. I have shot over 100rds of the Fed through mine. I am going to try the UMC Yellow box bulk stuff too. The UMC has a little titty nipple on most of the rounds. Some are flat or pertnear flat.

I am trying to think if I have shot any .40 through my G23...........I will try both tomorrow.

6. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Trailer,
    You are correct all of the 40 S&W did have a flat nose, but the Perfecta seemed to be a much larger area then the others making it where the slope to the nose of the projectile was at less of an angle. I believe if the feed ramp in this weapon were polished it more then likely would of fed ok. because I gave it to my partner who has the Hi-Point 40 S&W semi with a polished feed ramp and feed ramp radius and it fed fine. Thanks for watching and thanks for the comment.

Steve
    S&I

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

The flat area is about 25% smaller on the Perfecta. That makes for a sharper angle because the flat part is smaller.

The flat on the Federal alloy is the same size as the UMC. The Fed is sort of rounded coming out off the rim.

The UMC is a straight angle going to the flat. I need to see what else I have in the safe to compare slugs.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

The Perfecta is a fuzz or two taller than the others.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

I loaded 4 factory mags, 4 15rd Promags. Aluminum cased Feds, UMC's, and NO PERFECTA! I thought I had loaded some in there! Next time.

Sorry.............:(

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

OK range report. I ran a full factory mag of the 170g Perfecta, no problems. I even ran a partial mag of Perfecta from a 15rd ProMag. No problems.

Maybe your mag needed tweaking.

I had some issues with the aluminum Feds feeding. (I think should have wrote it down!)