Video on the 45 ACP Hi point

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by SIArsenal, May 29, 2014.

1. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Hey, Guys and gals too
    Ya'll were very helpful in viewing and commenting on the C9 video.
    So here is the 45 ACP hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!!

S&I Arsenal
    Steve

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMlbUVLI8RY&list=UUSfl7r4ZaUU_Pd0dkCAuqGQ&index=1[/ame]

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

He's getting better all the time... Not a bad video...... I'm assuming the gun is brand new when he's testing it?

3. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Bull, Not Brand spanking new but 3rd time out so about 300 rounds through it
    I'm the first guy shooting and my partner Tracy from Albuquerque Brake and Aliginment shot the last Magazine. he also did the 9mm carbine for us!!

Apperciate the comments

Steve

4. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I'm a fan. And yes, the vids are getting better. Keep em coming. Thanks Steve.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Very good, Steve!
    Excellent production for the videos as well.

Anything new at the channel?

6. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

undeRGRound,
    Sorry for the slow response but you know how it is sometimes.
    The 45ACP is the newest vid but have in the works to tape the 40 S&W
    hopefully this week, then planning a vid on the Stevens 320 security model 12Ga. and maybe a Bearcreek AR-15 Sequel LOL!!! so stay tuned and apperciate all the comments and feedback

Steve
    S&I Arsenal

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

definitely a much better done video than the intro vid. still needs some work on sound quality, but, definitely a MUCH more refined and better prodcued/executed video. keep this up and i might be convinced the first video never existed!

8. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Ok just my 2 cents.
    You need a mike on your shirt or something because the audio is bad.
    You're wearing sunglasses indoors.
    You can't see the gun when you're shooting because of the camera angle. No idea about recoil or muzzle flip

Pro: very nice indoor range with good lighting.
    Keep at it, you're getting better.

9. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Swaga thanks for the input the Audio has already been discussed and we are working on it this stuff is all outta pocket so $0 budget means it takes time. But for some good news we have a local gunshop we are working with that has loaned us the 380 and we should be taping tomorrow 6/6/14 along with a couple of other weapons not Hi points, So things are picking up and ya'll have been more then gracious ( most of time LOL :) ) so stay tuned
    And keep watching for improvements ;)

Steve
    S&I Arsenal

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    Cheers!

CF380 is the only HP I do not own (of current models) and unless I get a 380
    pocket pistol, I'll never have one! 380 is a pocket gun round, but the CF is not
    even close to a pocket gun :D I like HPs except for the CF, so try and show me
    something to make me desire this weapon... if you can!

11. Bull

Just wear these..... Viola!!! Problem solved.... Buy a .380 ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1401999288.788514.jpg

12. undeRGRound

INDY
    :confused:

13. Bull

If you can't find room to carry a .380 on there, I don't know what to tell ya!

14. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Carry on and grow into this SIA, my criticism is just constructive.
    I'm not trying to be an @ss.
    ;)

15. XxRyanAdamxX

XxRyanAdamxX Member

Here is a new edition to my hp family I polished the barrel and eject port last night and by some miracle my tac light fit stock on the gun
    It's brute/beauty
    Jhp 45 the accuracy surprised even me, die hard hipoint lover lol ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1402418316.909863.jpg ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1402418393.767723.jpg

What doesn't kill you...simply makes you stranger...