VIOLATION OF RULES

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by WILDCATT, Mar 8, 2008.

1. My apologys for posting charges.I should have checked the rules as I did think of it and then posted not meaning to violate rules as this was a formular target shooters use.my fault sorry wont happen again.

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Well hang around as we need all the good reloaders around here we can get :D

3. We all make mistakes, np

4. Happens all the time. That's why it was so short and impersonable. Hope you stick around and enjoy the forum.

5. Stuff happens, so dont let it bother you.

You can share your data with other members in PM, e-mail or on the live chat, it just can not be posted to open forum due to liability reasons.

6. Hey man, no worries. Get back up on the horse and ride it out. Water under the bridge buddy.

7. Don't worry about it, man. I did the same thing when I started here. It took me some getting used to after being a member of another forum for six years. ;) It's still a good place to be.

wizard93

8. I still watch wizard with an open hand raised ready to smack him down :) :)

9. SteveD

SteveD Member

I think wildcat should bring the beer to the next party :wink: :D

10. When and where was the last one? I'll make the beer.I'll need a few months so it can get a little age on it.