w00t! Free PS3 + goodies for me!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by AndrewST, May 2, 2008.

1. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

It is offical! Myself and 3 other folks at work won a little contest our Franchise had running and we are all getting a 40gb PS3, two wireless controllers, the blue ray remote, and a game!

Now we have to wait for them to get here in about a week.....commence drooling!

2. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

My Wife decided to get the Wii

3. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    That's awesome, congrats on the new system. What kind of contest did you have to win?

I just got a new Nintendo DS with my credit card points, but I think I still have enough to get the low-end Xbox 360, so I might do that.

If you've got any older games you want to trade off (or not), you might check out the Goozex link in my sig; it's a game trading site I've had pretty good luck with.

4. That's great! Some people have all the luck. :D

5. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

Sweet! Beware, Burnout Paradise is like crack.

6. Ok, it sounds kinda good, but I haven't heard of it before. What caliber is it, again?

:D

7. Grand theft auto IV. That is all.

ok there are more....call of duty 4 is a must have as well.

8. Oneofsix

Oneofsix Member

NC
    hmmm, the jeep deal and now this-any plans to buy lotto tickets? :D

9. no doubt!! i have wanted a ps3 for a while now!! congrats.

10. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I have never purchased a lotto ticket. Although the thought has crossed my mind a couple of times I never did. Some day I might but for now, I will just keep my jeep and ps3.