Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Wal-mart today and picked up a Crossman Holster and by golly to my surprize, I couldn't tell the difference between it and a Uncle Mikes holster
except that the Uncle Mikes was about 3 times as expensive. They are almost identical, even carries a spare magazine in the holster.
I am sold on them and soon as I get to another store I am going to get another one, seems like they only carry one per store.
I'm sold.
cmanhome

----------------------------------------
NRA member
Florida CWP holder
enough guns to hold off a small army...
but not enough hands

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
welcome to the forum..

yep, crossman makes an excellent holster for the c9, and they are fairly cheap...

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
unreconstructed1 made a great thread not too long ago about holsters that fit the C9... and he had the crossman on the list. I'm stopping by Wally World myself on the way home, I'm going to check and see if my LWM has the crossman.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've checked every week for the last 2 months and our "super" walmart never has them and the woman in the sporting goods section always looks at me like I'm frickin' retarded when I ask about them.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I have one as well. It actually fits my Ruger p345 pretty well.
Don't actually use it for carry. I have a padded backpack-style riflecase that only had one pistol holster built in to it on one side and webbing for mags on the other. I attatched the crossman holster to one of the webs & now it holds two pistols comfortably.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
I've checked every week for the last 2 months and our "super" walmart never has them and the woman in the sporting goods section always looks at me like I'm frickin' retarded when I ask about them.
We have a bunch of WM here and while some carry the holster, others don't. Try a different location. I just wish the thing was ambidextrous like some of UncMikes are. The deal on them is unbeatable though. I have a FEG PA-63 in one with 2 extra mags in the pouch anyway--very handy. (I also have one for my HP C9 and .380)

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
NDS,
one of these:

and this:

+ ~15 minutes of time = Ambidextrous holster
It's not like it's a $30 holster you can't mess up. ;)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
How is the stitching on the holster and the belt attachment as compared to the stitching to an Uncle Mikes or other nylon pistol holster? This would be my main concern with the air soft/air pistol Crossman holster if I were carrying a loaded striker fired pistol in it.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
NDS,
one of these:

and this:

+ ~15 minutes of time = Ambidextrous holster
It's not like it's a $30 holster you can't mess up. ;)
Yes, you're right, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do something like that yet. My son also has one for his PA63 and he modified his; but his modification was to replace the snap with velcro. He doesn't wear that holster either though, it's for the car...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've got a crossman and it fits like a glove. my only complaint is that it has a crappy belt loop that lets it move around on your belt.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i've got a crossman and it fits like a glove. my only complaint is that it has a crappy belt loop that lets it move around on your belt.
I just bought one, this one has a velcro strap that goes over the belt, and another strap that goes over and holds that strap down... double threaded, double stitched... my only complaint is the mag holder... *eyes razor blade* :evil: :lol:

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
In our Wal-Mart last night. They probably had 10 on the shelf. The hook was full and they had them laid up on top of the hook. Does anyone have any issues with the buckle strap that's on it? It looks a little big and bulky.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
It's held onto the holster with a botton, pop it off, then rock and roll.

·
Registered
412 Posts
SHHHH SHUT THE FUNK UP or the evil wally world will raise the price of these holsters just like they did with the WWB 9mm ammo or never carry it again :shock:

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
I'm thinking of taking the buckle off & just stitching the strap right to the Snap part. I'll get my sister to sew it on with some heavy duty thread.
I really don't want the buckle part on it & once you know the correct size it really isn't necessary.
I also like the fact that it will hold either an 8 or 10 rnd Mag in the holder. I was a little worried at first that it would only hold the 8 rnd Mag but the 10 rnd Mag fits with just enough velcro to hold it tight.

When I get it set I'll try to remember to post some pics of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whoooHOOOOOO our walmart got 6 in today! I still didn't buy one yet :( But at least we got them!!! $6.98!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kmart

The local K Mart has three of them right now. Just left there, they are $7.98.

I bought one from Walmart yesterday and didn't like the way when I tried to unhook the snap it would release all the way to the end making it hard to pull my c9 out. When I was at the NRA convention a few weeks ago I say the Fobus holsters and they looked really good. The hp2 is the only one for the c9, it is the paddle version.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The holsters I got recently at a gun show were the same thing at WM, and even had the Crossman emblem stitched on the holster (price was $5 ea). I was at a Dicks Sporting Goods store yesterday, and picked one up for my son's birthday, to go along with the airsoft gun we got him. It was the same Crossman holster, but didnt have the emblem stitched on. I may have to try and trade holsters with him. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts