Walmart removing guns and ammunition displays

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Rickster, Oct 30, 2020.

1. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

If you say so I guess.

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Actually I believe it was one of these guys that used it:

[​IMG]

Rabidwookie likes this.

3. Twobits

Twobits Member

Deer season coming up in Pennsylvania. Watch the return of rifle ammo in Pennsylvania stores

4. OldOutlaw

Don't count on that. Not seeing it around here yet.

5. welderman

welderman Member

Our Wally World has already sold out all of their ammo and guns for good. there's another down the road across the Mississippi in MO that so far is still selling both. :D

6. OldOutlaw

Illinois explains that I suspect.

Rabidwookie and 1024Megabytes like this.
  7. WalMart was a better company with better stores when Sam Walton ran the company. That pretty much sums up WalMart. I don't remember the last time I was in one and don't miss them.

Rabidwookie and Rerun like this.
  8. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

SIL sez same thing is happening around here. They had already reduced inventory and now it's liquidation time. He got a Savage 30-06 with a stainless barrel, not sure what model it was but probably an Axis II.

The Walmart nearest me hasn't had anything in several months.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  9. OldOutlaw

All
    All of the Super Centers of Walmart around here have guns, but very little ammo of any kind. Exact same shortages as all the LGS have. No difference noted.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Lots of ammo in mine if you have a 28 gauge. Everything else is gone.

11. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

Th
    Most of the Walmarts around us, only have 1 or 2 bolt action .22s and maybe a couple of 20 gauge shotguns left, the only ammo I’ve see left is a few boxes of .410, 1 box of .17, and a couple of boxes of 12 gauge #8 & 9s. Other than that, dry as a bone. Not alot of Solvent, patches and gun oil either.

OldOutlaw likes this.
  12. OldOutlaw

Here, the stores have a number of Savage rifles of different calibers along with a good selection of Henry rifles. Plus various shotguns.
    Air gun pellets in .22 are selling about as fast as Wally can get any in now. The .17cal, tons of them available.

Rabidwookie likes this.