Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUT, I can't find a .40 anywhere in south Alabama. Anybody know where I can find one?

·
Registered
850 Posts
There are a couple of places online that you can find them, but for the whole being in Alabama thing I'm not sure since I live in Ohio. Try Gunbroker or AuctionArms online.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. Thanks. Will do. Would like to avoid the FFL fees and whatnot but if I have to I will. Thanks though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Try http://www.budsgunshop.com He carries all the HP's, and shipping to your FFL is always included in the price. However, looks like everything is on BO as of this morning, but you can get put on the call list. There is a NIB 45 cal at Daddy's Gun Shop for $169 (386-294-1532) as of 11 am Fri and a NIB HP Hard Case 9mm for $230 at Matchmaker (386-454-1234) as of 11 am. He won't sell it w/o the hard HP case. None of my other 5 local dealers have any at all. You could call AFL (386-462-3003) as they sometimes get a bunch in. I bought my CF380 from AFL, and my JCP 40 from Matchmaker and my 995 from Daddy's, so I do have personal experience with all these good guys. And, all of these dealers are located in N. Central Florida.

Good Luck finding one. BC

·
Registered
339 Posts
Try Auction arms.com (I saw 2 there today), or Gunbroker.com, they both have lots of Hi-Points for sale.... Good Luck.

I just got a NIB HP 45G from auctionarms.com for $166.00 delivered to my FFL (great deal), in case you don't know what that is, it is a JHP 45 ACP with OD green slide and camo grips (very few around).

HAPPY HUNTING..........
JC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP C9 9mm
HP 45G 45ACP
S&W Model 10 2" Snub
AMT .380 Back Up
NAA 22 Mag/22lr
Mossberg 500 Pump 20ga
NEF 12 ga Pardner
Savage Arms .22 lr Bolt Action Rifle
More that I can't list due to length regulations........:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.