Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I just had to say something about this. In my PM box I had some PMs about Mr. warm and yellow himself and, I must say, I'm glad it's after hours and noone else is here because I lol'd my face off!

I must commend the mods on their awesome choice of complete and total randomness!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
It was primals crazy ass who did that. Glad he did. lol good time....good times :D

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Sorry I just had to say something about this. In my PM box I had some PMs about Mr. warm and yellow himself and, I must say, I'm glad it's after hours and noone else is here because I lol'd my face off!

I must commend the mods on their awesome choice of complete and total randomness!
I wasn't sure what was behind the original post but the filter was hilarious! It brings to mind movies with random non-sensical lines dubbed over the originals. I may just be easy to entertain or I just like warm yellow puppies. :D

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Actually, I put in 3 versions to the word censor... whoever guesses what they are gets..... a express mailed q-tip... :brow:

*trying to keep the randomness going and I.... I got nothin'. But, that doesn't mean I won't ship the q-tip. :D :angel: :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
Mr Obama sir, we need to have a talk the country is concerns with putting something like this in the hands of Obama with cheese and spent combine shells on top. We need Obama proof dehumidifiers and muffler noggins.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
One of my favorite games with my little ones, those years ago, was those books you buy that tell short stories and you fill in blanks along the way. In this thread it would look like:

"I can't believe ______________ (type of small furry creature) got promoted to ____________ (forum leadership position). I'm not sure he even knows how to ____________ (type of shoe)."

The creativity of this forum is incredible - I wonder how "little yellow puppies" would grow into a short story! :D :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Madlibs!!!!!!! Thats what I was going for with the above post. Primal are there other words now in the filter that will be changed into hilarious phrases like obama???? If not you should then we can all take turns guessing what the words are. Like Biden what is that now? Guess I'll see after I click post.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Actually, it's all dealing with puppies, but the color and relative temprature of the puppies is what changes... Kinda odd, but if you do it right, you could have some really weird lookin puppies runnin around the forum.... Kinda like tie dyed hippies.... :D

·
Registered
17,917 Posts

I am glad I could help you out in the entertainment department. The bills in the mail. :brow: :p

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Cold blue puppies is one of them, there's one more.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Obama
Barack Obama
Barack H. Obama

·
Registered
284 Posts
hot purple puppies?

*pushes buttons*

Barack Obama?
Obama?
President Obama?
Gobama?
Nobama! (ahaha... funny)

I'm outta guesses. lukewarm chartreuse puppies? :D

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
There appears to be something amiss with the word censor.... One moment. :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok... Ok... I gotta try this out. OOPS, Good thing I previewed my post before posting. I think I would have been in some SERIOUS trouble :embarrassed2: WARNING !!! Do NOT try to see what you can get past the filters.

·
Registered
833 Posts
LOL buckeye, I can only begin to guess what you had there! I must say I love this word filter game!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
*keeps pushing random buttons*

okay... I give up. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.