Warranty service HELP!!

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by wbrichar, Jan 11, 2016.

1. wbrichar

wbrichar Member

Howdy:

I have a 45ACP carbine that needs warranty work. However, I have been calling the number 419-747-9444 for 4 days and only get a busy signal. I found another number that was picked up in the machine shop and was told to keep calling the other number. IMHO this is quite lame and there is no way to contact hi point directly.

Anyone else having this kind of issue? Thoughts?:wah:

2. Try calling 1st thing in the AM, it's always worked for me.

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Early morning their time. Works for me.

4. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

Have you been to the webpage and checked the FAQ section?
    The info on how to ship your firearm was on there.

5. rickm

rickm Member

You have to understand this is a family owned /operated business and they only have 1 lady (a far as i know) that answers the phone, so be patient and keep calling at different hours of the day and as some have mention seems like early morning is the best. And when they do answer, sugar will get you more than soured milk.

And remember they are just coming off their long holiday break so they will be busy.

6. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I know nothing about Facebook and don't want to, but HP is on Facebook, if you are also, can't you contact them there?

7. Uncle_Phat

Uncle_Phat Member

Do they have a fax number or e-mail

I have been trying to call them for months. I have attempted to find a number of ways to contact the company as I need a replacement rear site for my 40S&W. Do they have a fax number that anyone knows of. I unfortunately do not always have time to sit on the phone trying to get through. Thanks.

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

If I were to start calling MoM at 7:59 am EST, everyday this week, I would guarantee you I would talk to Kat by 8:02-8:03 am everyday!
    Lord knows how many times I've called!

9. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Just go online to www.iberiaxtras.com , you can order parts (limit 4 at a time) for free, and with free shipping. Iberia is who actually manufactures the Hi Point .40 for Hi Point. Just placed an order last night for the wrench because my .40 was missing the wrench when it arrived (ahem) ;), so I went ahead and ordered an extra firing pin, spring, and spring assist, while I was at it.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I hope somebody is there to hold down the fort? Jim & John are both at the Shot Show this week.

11. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Just placed the order last night, and when I got up this morning there was already an email saying it had shipped!

12. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    One heck of a first post! :rolleyes:

13. first and, BTW, his ONLY post in a week's time.