Washington State Felony Civil Disobedience Rally.....

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Hermitt, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

[​IMG]

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY

http://www.truthandaction.org/largest-felony-civil-disobedience-rally-americas-history/2/

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

We need alot more of this.

The one or two loudmouths don't help the cause, and infact usually only create trouble. But in numbers, there is power!

3. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Yes, we need a lot more of this. It is also great to see that LEO and State reps/pols are participating in this! :indeed:

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Let's be Loudmouths in Indiana, OK Talon? :D

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

Im already a loudmouth. And particiated in a small open carry rally 2 summers ago. Will attend any more that happen as well.

6. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    I was there.:). The level of unconstitutional legislation in wa state is mind blowing. People need to wake up and read a history book, can't let rich fascist take over ( well they already have.)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  7. Atomic_Ed

Atomic_Ed Member

Wished I had known about it. But, I stay away from the west side of the state and normally don't pay attention to them. But in this case, I would have been there.

8. These are people who love freedom and are attempting to ignite the fire of liberty in this nation. The 2nd Amendment is a God given right. No man can take it away from We the People unless we allow them to.