Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have only gotten a chance to play the new map pack for about an hour, but it seems interesting. anyones played it a little more? double XP point weekend!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I dont have it yet because im poor and my gold ran out. Plus, I only have 200 MS Points left and the map pack is 800. I hate being poor, I wanna blast some zombies at the factory.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
lol I should have bought waw but I guess ill wait till modern warfare 2 comes out in november.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Played them for a while, it's probably the best map pack, it seems like a natural addition to the original maps that shipped with the game.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was on last nite for awhile, you didn't pop up, i only played and hour though, i'll be on this afternoon though.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I'm a little pissed at WAW, the fact that they made three map packs all at roughly $15. The cost of the map packs add up to almost to the cost of the game. I have WAW and Played it for only a couple months, never did prestige. I'm still playing modern warfare 10th prestige, and waiting for COD MW2. I was pissed that the map pack for MW was free months later, with the game of the year edition.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I'm a little pissed at WAW, the fact that they made three map packs all at roughly $15. The cost of the map packs add up to almost to the cost of the game. I have WAW and Played it for only a couple months, never did prestige. I'm still playing modern warfare 10th prestige, and waiting for COD MW2. I was pissed that the map pack for MW was free months later, with the game of the year edition.
800 pts (1600 pt. card is $20) is only 10 bucks. But I understand where you are coming from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.