We could use

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by p7196, Mar 30, 2008.

1. p7196

p7196 Guest

more emoticons. We only have 20 and sometimes there are others we could use.

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I wish there was like more... "happy" emoticons... like a smiley jumping up and down, a smiley running in circles, and of the such...

P7196: If you have a photobucket account, you can save all the emoticons you wish to it, and post it as if it were a picture on the threads/posts... shooterz (miss that guy) had quite a few that were good... and funny!

3. p7196

p7196 Guest

Great link Ari. I could come up with an awesome collection of emoticons in a matter of an hour or so. If enough people want me to I will make a photobucket folder with emotes for us all to use. Then post it here. Just let me know.

4. If you guys can find some good emoticons, let me know and I'll upload them to the server.

5. Do you have anything that's downloadable or no?

6. p7196

p7196 Guest

Right at the moment no. But if you like I will gather up several and upload it to rapid share or photobucket whichever is easier for you.

7. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I love it when a plan comes together! *snicker*

8. eeeeeeemoootes! Sometimes they irritate the crap out of me, like when people use them instead of words over and over in a long post, but most of the time they are a good laugh.

9. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

10. p7196

p7196 Guest

Now Primal has got to find time in his busy schedule to get a chance to check out the downloads. lol

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

You can lead a horse to water, but it's useless if he's too busy to drink.

12. That's why I ask you guys to do some of my leg work as I haven't had time to scratch my arse and fart the last 2 weeks...

13. p7196

p7196 Guest

Not a prob Primal. It is not like it is an emergency or anything.

14. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

No quote and "+1"? pssssh... i see how it is.

16. p7196

p7196 Guest

he can't we don't validate parking

17. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Yes, validated i am. THIS TIME.