Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:In response to all concerned about coming Gun Legislation, It is up to all of us to put a stop to it. Our founding father's had experience with a Monarchy, not much unlike what we have now with the legislative and executive branch mostly made up of one party with the same goals in mind. They wrote The Constitution and established a Government with checks and balances so that WE THE PEOPLE can replace all of the house, the senate, and the president by our power to vote! Our ability to contact our Senators and Representatives and President has never been greater than it is now. If we all take a little time to look up the contact info. for reps. and sen. for our state and post it, then we can let them know with a flood of emails that We are not going to stand for it AND WE WILL TAKE THEM OUT OF OFFICE. THIS IS WHAT THEY FEAR. If we don't do anything we will end up like England where you are a criminal if you own a gun. Heed my words this is what is coming. I live in SC and will look up and post contact info. for those that want to act. It takes no longer than to post on this forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DUH, Because it is about the basic right to own one. If you do not want to speak up that is entirely your right. Maybe it is in the wrong place. I am not a Forum expert, just Had something to say I felt was important! I didn't see a politics section, last time I looked.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That is because there is no political forum. Unless it adheres to 2A rights, we try to keep partisan politics off this board in order to keep the bickering to a minimum. There are some other forums run by current and former HPFF membeers that are a great political forum, but we here are for the sport and science of shoorting, and have both liberal and conservative members. It's a matter of keeping the peace by respect and sticking to the sport we love best.

When I get off work I am going to review the posted link. If it is a 2A link, I will move it to either the general discussion or lounge rooms.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Ok, I am moving this post to the lounge because it IS a good resource for emailing our state officials about gun policy, but I am also locking it down since it is getting a bit impolite. As for political topics, refer to the COC of listed in the stickies and tutorials section.

·
Administrator
29,122 Posts
Unlocked and moved to the 2A forum.

:zombie: Undead Thread!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Banned
6,069 Posts
If anybody thinks that one day, WE the People WON'T have to fight for our gun rights in the streets of America, well they are just FOOLING themselves!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.