Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

weak side shooting?

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  wtroutdoors 
#1 ·
im right handed and was wondering if i shoot my 995 left handed will i eat brass?

G
#2 ·
I am not sure I just got mine today, but it looks like they should miss you, I was watch my dad shooting it and they looked like they were ejecting far enough forward, I would definatly wear eye protection, not sure if they make a brass catcher for it or if you could rig one for a AR-15 to work but you might want to check out that route.

#3 ·
i think if you didnt eat it you mite get a shirt or pants full of hot shells if you dont mind getting burned a bit i think it would be alright my grandpa is left handed and all his guns are right handed hes been shooting for 40 years and i havent heard any bad stories from him

he even had his pace maker put in on his right side so he could still shoot guns they normaly put them in on the left above your heart

yunggunz87

#5 ·
its ok ive still got all me teeth
about those shell catchers, anyone have one?

G
#6 ·
sweet I am glad you didnt have a problem, i didnt think you would. Nice to know my wife shoots off hand, I cant remember if I seen them for that gun specif. but cheeperthandirt.com has them for the AR-15 for $19.97 if you can retro it for your hipoint. I'll check and get back to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.