Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Pretty cold, and muddy. Supposed to get all the way down to 44 degrees tonight. :stir:

World Product Font Screenshot Technology

Reactions: Ole KKK and moona11

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
I really can't complain. Nowhere near as cold as moonz and evil's place. Even though I'm a smidge north of them latitude wise, have mountains all around me helps!
What!!! You have Pollen!!!:yikes: The end is nigh!

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Lol Gregr that just shows up there all the time. If there's an actual alert it extends. No pollen. Allergies aplenty still though. Im on Benedryl 24/7/365.
I'm just funnin'

But it sux to have allergies in January. Looks like you should get a winter reprieve.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Well damn it, I better not be allergic to reloading!!! ;)
Well, I understand that more than a few folk are allergic to lanolin.............

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
It was chilly when I got to Florida on the 23rd. 44 that night, high of 67. By the end of the week it was 88. I got home Sunday night and it poured right after I got inside the house. Rained like crazy yesterday and windy-windy. It was 68 for a high. 80% of my yard was under water. That doesn't normally happen. The froggies and peepers were singing!
If they were singing in December, that's probably not a good sign.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Mid 80s today ! Put some sunscreen on :bounce:
In my most nasally sarcastic voice..... put some sunscreen on....well touch you. :)

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Reactions: ekim and OldOutlaw

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
It’s raining, it was raining yesterday, and the day before. It was raining last week, the week before that, and the week before that. It’s going to rain tomorrow. It’s always raining. The cess pools are backing up and they are seeping up through the ground everywhere you go. You walk across the yard and sink up to your ankles. Trees are falling down and knocking out the power. The local car lots are selling Arks , Zero down and zero interest, 60 months to pay.

Did I say it’s raining?

Reactions: SWAGA

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Cold and windy today. Of course it blew down some trees because of the water saturated ground. Power out since a few minutes after noon today. Just came back on. Supposed to drop to 14 degrees tonight. That’s ok, I have lots of fireward from the trees that have been falling lately.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Well it hit 70 today. No rain for a week. You can just about walk in the grass without sinking up. Things are looking up!

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
It’s raining again here too.

SWMBO quipped this morning that we had better get busy on the ark, we already have 2 of every animal!

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Hand Water resources Arm Water Plant

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Don’t know why I been complaining so much about the rain here. It’s only rained twice this winter, one for 45 days, then again for 35 days.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
I-24 is shut down. Mudslide. They evacuated the Opryland hotel last night. Too close to the Cumberland river. There is a damn they are going to pen the flood gates on and down stream is going to get it. 30-40mph winds........... I was planning on going to a pistol class today. Unless they call it off, I'm going.
Walt, you have been to my house. I actually have water standing in my front yard..........water standing on a slope, who would of thunk!

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Does that mean you have 20ft of water in the back? I remember it dropped off...........
The French drain around the foundation is obviously at the saturation point and the water has nowhere to go. The water is dammed up against the house. You can not walk in the front yard without sinking up in the clay. The dry ditches on both sides of the house are at capacity, and Ginger Creek, the little creek that runs through my bottom that is maybe a foot deep and you can jump across? It's about 20 feet wide now. Don't know how deep, but you can hear the water rushing from the house.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
I am a bit concerned. I just walked out of the office and there is this strange yellow ball hanging in the sky. seems like I may have some distant memory of what it might be. I just cant place it.......

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
It’s raining..........again..........always raining.

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
The continual rain has finally stopped here, at least I hope it has. Monday night was the first in over a week now. Grass needs mowed, but the Zero-Turn still wants to rut up the ground a bit, so I am waiting. At least I can walk in the yard now without marring up.

The forsythias and butter cups are in full bloom, a true harbinger of spring. Plus the season of heat in the morning and air conditioning in the afternoon is here, another sure sign that spring is around the corner. As soon as the dogwoods start budding it will be time to go catch some crappie! Fish fry anyone?

Seeing a bunch of water in the midwestern states. You folks out there stay safe.

Reactions: Pistolkitty

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
It’s just freaking cold.

Reactions: Rerun and moona11

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
I start my car and warm it up from the comfort of my kitchen table while enjoying a cuppa’ joe.

I do the same in August to cool it down, except I am probably drinking iced tea.

Reactions: Pistolkitty
1 - 20 of 20 Posts