Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
57 when I got up this morning, down to 44 now. Way better than last year -8 was the high that day. Moonzie, y'all keep that below zero stuff up there, K?

Reactions: undeRGRound

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Lol Gregr that just shows up there all the time. If there's an actual alert it extends. No pollen. Allergies aplenty still though. Im on Benedryl 24/7/365.
I know the feeling. Allergies suck

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Well, Cic, it started here about 1:00 this afternoon. About 3" on the ground now. Forecasters keep changing their guesses - first 18" of snow, now down to 8 and turning to plain rain by 9 tomorrow. Tha'd suit me fine - rain washes it all down hill and I ain't gotta shovel

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
@cicpup - you kinda like this?

Can't see why not.

Reactions: ekim

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
I saw a strange orange glow in the east today. Some said it was the "sun"? I thought it might have been Nancy and Chucky imploding again. Either way, it sure beat the rain/snow/fog/clouds I've seen for weeks on end. Mid 60s tomorrow, the weather lady said, with plenty of "sun"! Seeing the sun is on my bucket list, so... we live in hope

Reactions: moona11

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Ice. Then sleet. Then more freezing rain and ice. After that, a little sleet. Then, just to change it up, freezing rain mixed with sleet. Right now, snow mixed with sleet and freezing rain - and a 30 mph wind, just for fun.
Dog Snow Photograph Carnivore Bulldog
Ready for spring

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Sounds like the classic New England "wintery mix". I miss snow and cold weather, but freezing rain and ice, not so much.
Snow is OK, especially now. Don't have to go out in it. Cold sucks. Period. Love to visit Moonz sometime, but not in winter!! Subzero bite bad! Ice is the worst, though

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Having coffee waiting for my kid to get out of school
Your kids go to s real brick and mortar school with real live HUMAN teachers!?? And they aren't dying by the thousands from covid 19, 20, 21 and the European Captain Tripps???? Must be the cold killing the virus. It'd unbelievable that your schools are so irresponsible as to allow actual human contact. And I'll bet some of those teachers are gun owning, Constitution believing, global warming denying CONSERVATIVES. Why do you put up with such subversive conditions, Moonz?

Reactions: ajole

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
We started the school year with 2 days a week in class. Then moved to full days after Thanksgiving. Kids are fine. If they are not they stay home. No sick days are counted against them this year.

The kids are doing better in class with real teachers and other kids imagine that.

This aint San Francisco or Chicago.
Yeah, imagine kids doing better in a real classroom with real teachers answering real questions. Who'dathunk it? Not the jackwad we have in Harrisburg. Wasted year in my AO - thank God I'm out of it!

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
The guy in the room across from mine was in the Czech Republic on his mission, he's saying his friends back there tell him they just aren't doing school. At all. No classrooms. No on-line anything.
But on the positive side, teen alcohol consumption is booming. And for a place that drinks as heavily as an Eastern European nation...that's saying something.
10 to 1, its having the same effect on the teen drug consumption in PA

Reactions: ajole and moona11

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
@TNTRAILERTRASH - Stay safe, Trashcan. Here in Tuna we're expecting a little rain and a breeze on Wednesday, but everything bad is predicted to go south of us. Maybe it'll get Nancy in DC

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
@Pistolkitty - Praying for, him and everyone caught in this storm. Hopping you don't have "Captain Tripps" - it can be nasty stuff.

Reactions: Pistolkitty

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
60 and rain in Central PA - a real shock for the final day of deer season! High 50s and sunny the whole of next week, if you believe the weather guys. I'll take it - gotta get a new window installed Monday. Been waiting since September!

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Anyone know if any of our member got caught in the tornado last night? Trahy seems safe, but I'm hearing it was really bad

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
We have 66 and cloudy here in Central PA today - way weird weather. Tomorrow we're supposed to get 1-2" of rain. Guess that's the left-overs fro the snow, sleet and winds those of you west of me already got.

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
We didn't get shit for snow. Wind yes but that was it. I glad the weatherman is wrong more times than right up here.
Unless he calls for flurries and you get 2 feet.

Reactions: Rerun and moona11

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
We are really suffering down here in Houston this winter.

It's 80°F today!

Tomorrow, 90% chance of rain!

eldar
You know nobody likes you, right? Why else would the EOL make you change your name!

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun

· Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Not much snow here. Turned to rain before noon, so we have ice this morning - lots of ice. My favorite thing in the world to drive in - and I'm out of rock salt, dadgumit!

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun
1 - 20 of 47 Posts