Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
441 - 460 of 501 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
One of these days I'm going to get myself up that way to see you and Evil.
I keep wanting to do the same thing, Flash, but not in winter! Maybe someday

Reactions: FlashBang

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
I've had the pleasure of meeting Moon and Evil when they were in Texas, and Moon visited once when his son was in San Antonio. Moon and Evil are great folks.
That's the feeling I get. 'S why I'd like to meet them sometime - as well as a few others on here

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
That's the feeling I get. 'S why I'd like to meet them sometime - as well as a few others on here
Dont ever met with Mole. He will offer up his booty for bit coins. His kid was so embarrassed he put mole back in his cage.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Brrrr! I didn't look at the wind chill for Saturday night, I don't want to know!

Had a damn mouse(this year has been really bad for them all over town) chew a hole in the bathroom wall, I came down to pee at 2AM and damn near froze my ass to the toilet seat. Grabbed a flashlight and looked for the draft... in behind the small cabinet I use for toilet paper storage and cat food bags(pet food shortage, stock up!) stacked on top. And bags of cat litter stacked in front.. moved everything, pulled the cabinet out, stuffed steel wool in the hole then spray foamed it shut. Fun chore in the middle of the night! It was seal it up or maybe freeze up pipes that run along the wall right above it.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man,

it's rough tonight!

Winds constantly blowing 15 mph from the South, 73°F, cloudy skies!

Dropping to 35°F in about 20 hours.

eldar

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
48* and rain here. Later today - rain. Sunday - rain with periods of rain. I don't really mind rain - it doesn't need shoveled

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #449 ·
Man,

it's rough tonight!

Winds constantly blowing 15 mph from the South, 73°F, cloudy skies!

Dropping to 35°F in about 20 hours.

eldar
Poor baby.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #452 ·
Don't ya'll live in one of the Dakotas?

It gets COLD up there next to Canadia!

eldar
Lol. It gets colder here than Canada on average. Montana and Minnesota generally have milder winters as far a the cold goes. Its flat ass hell here we get all the weather fronts with no resistance.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
-15f last night, a balmy -12f at 11:30AM, headed for -20 tonight...

Happy New Year and don't freeze your ass off! One of my friends stepped out to have a smoke last night, decided he was going to pee... he came in swearing LOL

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #454 ·
-15f last night, a balmy -12f at 11:30AM, headed for -20 tonight...

Happy New Year and don't freeze your ass off! One of my friends stepped out to have a smoke last night, decided he was going to pee... he came in swearing LOL
That happens when you try to push 1 inch of cold past 3 inches of Carhart.

·
Premium Member
36,332 Posts
You poor saps. I’m up at 5000 feet, but it’s not even down to 0 degrees, our lowest lows are closer to 10....although tonight might get to zero.
Our wind was only about 20-25 mph, decreasing over the last few days.
We got almost a whole inch of snow Monday. Dry otherwise.

Reactions: moona11

·
Super Moderator
9,227 Posts
Boring weather here. Sweetie and FIL love it.
Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Anybody see the reports out of Japan for the last 4 days? One Youtube video claiming over 7 FEET of snow in one town (if I did my cm to inches to feet math correctly), and average of 2+ in a lot of places. Pictures looked impressive.

Reactions: Rerun
441 - 460 of 501 Posts