Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
621 - 640 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Last night a little north of Pensacola Florida in the Western Panhandle. So far I have not heard of any damage.

Blue X marks my general location. Storm left us about 12:30 AM and went east. The body of water to the west is the upper Escambia Bay in the lower center left, and to the lower right is upper black water bay.

Colorfulness Ecoregion Map World Font

·
Super Moderator
5,744 Posts
Looks like @moona11 finally sent his snow here. Hit about 11 this AM, totally white outside, Predicted 6+ before midnight.

• Haha
Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
Wet snowy Easter Sunday...

But clear but cool today, 34 for the high temp...

·
Super Moderator
25,800 Posts
Dust storm advisory. Visibility varies but its been down under 1/4 mile a few times....

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #625 ·
Dust storm advisory. Visibility varies but its been down under 1/4 mile a few times....
We've been getting rain yesterday and today. Possibly to turn into more snow. I just love spring

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
Rain and wind. Steady at 35mph with gusts to 60...rained all night, cleared off for now until the next band of storms moves thru, might turn to snow later!

·
Just a Man
14,264 Posts
Lotsa wind, some rain.

·
Super Moderator
25,800 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,744 Posts
Well, boys and girls, as I told moonie the last time - y'all keep that crap out there with you! 'Course he sent me 6 inches of snow, jist fer spite. I'd disown him as a SIL, but Evil would never speak to me again. So wind and rain and tornadoes and thunder and lightning and hurricanes and sandstorms and... whatevernasty defecation ya got goin' - keep it! Better yet, send it to DC

621 - 640 of 675 Posts