·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
  • Angry
Reactions: Rerun and SDProf

·
Premium Member
8,867 Posts
53 and sun. Need 1 more dry day so I can till garden and not fight mud packing up the tines.

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
93 today, with plenty of sun. Thunderstorms tomorrow and 87, then back down to the mid 70s - which I love.

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,437 Posts
It seems the weather has advanced since my last report.

Instead of three partly cloudy days and a week of T-Storms the rains will start in an hour and continue until Wednesday.

Rerun

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Light Lighting Wood Tints and shades Lantern
_

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Been hitting triple digits almost every day this month and hit 108° again today...

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Either 70+ winds with a tornado, or just straight line winds. Lots of tree branches broken off. My desk, and wall mounted TV was shaking. No fucking warning from the TV, phone, or going to weather .com. Was 2 what appear to be tornadoes headed to Nashville. I got home about 3:30, shit was rocking at 3:50.

Reactions: moona11

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #696 ·
Either 70+ winds with a tornado, or just straight line winds. Lots of tree branches broken off. My desk, and wall mounted TV was shaking. No fucking warning from the TV, phone, or going to weather .com. Was 2 what appear to be tornadoes headed to Nashville. I got home about 3:30, shit was rocking at 3:50.
I had to wear a hoodie today. Must be getting weak in my old age. Its 51°

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #699 ·
681 - 700 of 707 Posts