Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Weather

38K views 978 replies 58 participants last post by  MaryB 
#1 ·
Whats it like at your place??

#3 ·
Pretty cold, and muddy. Supposed to get all the way down to 44 degrees tonight. :stir:

World Product Font Screenshot Technology

Reactions: Ole KKK and moona11
#5 ·
What!!! You have Pollen!!!:yikes: The end is nigh!

#9 ·
Lol Gregr that just shows up there all the time. If there's an actual alert it extends. No pollen. Allergies aplenty still though. Im on Benedryl 24/7/365.
I know the feeling. Allergies suck

#7 ·
57 when I got up this morning, down to 44 now. Way better than last year -8 was the high that day. Moonzie, y'all keep that below zero stuff up there, K?

Reactions: undeRGRound
#11 ·
Luckily its not much congestion and sneezing is minimal. Sometimes a wet nose, but 90% is my eyes. Itchy, burny, watery.

Primed 100 cases last night and my eyes were burning so bad it was like I was chopping red onions. The only thing I can think it was was maybe the case lube.

I'll have to try making the lanolin stuff and see if it still happens next go round.

Now that I think of it I also pulled a bunch of other cases from the tumbler and sat there picking dirty corn cob out of the primer pockets for a while. Could have been that too I guess.

#19 ·
In my most nasally sarcastic voice..... put some sunscreen on....well touch you. :)

#16 ·
It was chilly when I got to Florida on the 23rd. 44 that night, high of 67. By the end of the week it was 88. I got home Sunday night and it poured right after I got inside the house. Rained like crazy yesterday and windy-windy. It was 68 for a high. 80% of my yard was under water. That doesn't normally happen. The froggies and peepers were singing!

#18 ·
If they were singing in December, that's probably not a good sign.

#21 ·
Highly likely! :tinfoil:

Reactions: ekim and OldOutlaw
#36 · (Edited)
Stayed "mostly" in the mid 40's or 30's in December. More rain than snow. Overall this past "year" has been milder, both summer and winter, than most ... Forecasts for the first week of 2019 is in the forties. But the weather here can change in a flash at any time.

#48 ·
Well, Cic, it started here about 1:00 this afternoon. About 3" on the ground now. Forecasters keep changing their guesses - first 18" of snow, now down to 8 and turning to plain rain by 9 tomorrow. Tha'd suit me fine - rain washes it all down hill and I ain't gotta shovel

#50 ·
It’s raining, it was raining yesterday, and the day before. It was raining last week, the week before that, and the week before that. It’s going to rain tomorrow. It’s always raining. The cess pools are backing up and they are seeping up through the ground everywhere you go. You walk across the yard and sink up to your ankles. Trees are falling down and knocking out the power. The local car lots are selling Arks , Zero down and zero interest, 60 months to pay.

Did I say it’s raining?

Reactions: SWAGA
#51 ·
It's raining, it was raining yesterday, and the day before. It was raining last week, the week before that, and the week before that. It's going to rain tomorrow. It's always raining. The cess pools are backing up and they are seeping up through the ground everywhere you go. You walk across the yard and sink up to your ankles. Trees are falling down and knocking out the power. The local car lots are selling Arks , Zero down and zero interest, 60 months to pay.

Did I say it's raining?
Well, ya could have all the snow we have had here lately. And, the 0 and sub 0
temps for the next couple of days. Got accumulation of about 13" of snow right now. More for Tuesday it seems. I will see what I can do to send it to the SE instead of straight East. Then you won't sink into the sxxx when you walk in your yard. :D