Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these with my phone, best I got....live with it.

And some with its bigger brother...

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
You suck. Guns like that and we get a flipping cell phone pic? Where's the lighting? The angles? The special effects? I just don't know what to say...............

How about...... way to go!!! So that's what they look like! 8)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Um...me think you are over-compensated for some kind of short fall. Something short anyway. J/K

Nice guns.

G

·
With that barrel, all you lack is the "Silencer(aka dba as a "Muffler")" and you can be like those guys in Tears of the Sun!

Awesome pistol! If you dont know what it is folks: refer to my avatar (at this time).

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Nice, now you need a set of Match weight and stainless steel slide.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Very nice.

Man, that thing is bigger than I thought. ALmost the size of the Desert Eagle.

I like it.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
REALLY NICE

But a little hard to hide!!! LOL

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
The Mark 23 Socom .45 is the 1 pistol that I want over all others. I already own a .50 AE Desert Eagle, but man on man, that HK is one hell of a gun. If I ever got one of those, I'd have to pay the money for a silencer.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd have to pay the money for a silencer.
Im looking out for a Wilcox LAM, I found one on HKPro.com for $3500....so I know they're out there. Now I just need to learn to haggle, or sell more of my trucks, lol.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, if you get a LAM and a silencer for that thing, I wanna see pics. Hell, I want to shoot it already, but wow, LAM unit AND a silencer!? You'd be the luckiest guy in the world.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think I just had an organism in my pants (or something close anyway).
an ORGANISM??? i think you mean an ORGASM...or at least i hope its not an organism in your pants

1 - 19 of 19 Posts