Well, I guess I am officialy Hi-Point addicted.

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by gunner63755, Aug 31, 2015.

1. First, I bought a Digital Camo 9mm carbine, then a CP380 and now I have a CP9 coming. I have already got others on my list. When can I expect this to end? Old guys like me don't need this many guns, just want them. LOL Mike in Missouri

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      57.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I love my 45 Hi-Point. I never thought I would buy one, but I did and love it. I'm gonna make a YouTube video soon that's sure to piss off the haters.

3. I plan on buying the C9, 40 JCP and the CL 380. Nothing wrong with having all of them.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    CP380? CL 380? Well which is it?

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I have no plans to get a .380 from any mfr. I have 8 HiPoints and I'm not addicted! If a .40 pistol falls into my lap cheap I will get it. I have lots of mags. I will get a C9 if I can get a deal on it. Not high on my list. Some of the idiots on Armslist want way too much for them.

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

Only 3? That's not addiction, its a start, but that's barely even "mildly interested" still. You've only got, what, 30 or so other varieties and models to get before your addicted. Just ask Mel, he is addicted.

7. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Yea, what he said?

8. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

I want a digital camp 4595ts, and also a JHP. But don't think I want digital camo 45 - kinda' want just the black and put some of MoM's red/wht/blue grips on. But then, it would be neat for it to match it's counterpart.....maybe I will have to get the JCP and 4095ts after all. Oh no, do I need intervention? :eek:

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

you need to make sure you can rack the slide on a JHP before buying one.

10. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    pfffft

Doesn't seem much more than a C9 iirc... :p

11. CF? Hell, I dont know

12. Whatever it is, I'm a gettin it

13. thundercroozer

thundercroozer Supporting Member

What are you trying to say TNT,, that she' weak cuz she's girl :eek:

14. You're in denial

15. TNTRAILERTRASH

Took a friend and his wife to the range on Saturday. Her first time for shooting anything. She had problems racking the slide on the shield. 51yo tiny arms. We'll have to work on that.

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    He's the
    "Queen of de Nile" :rofl:

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

Are you available for an whoopin on Saturday? My schedule is wide open fer handin one out! ;)

18. yep, TNT will be a ridin' into Rock Creek, a whomping and a whalin', doing the old number six. :rofl::rofl:

19. talon

talon the banned wagon

Sounds to me more like he's just talking the "number 2"........:eek:

20. Nope, Number 6. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-lxsxeXBI[/ame]