Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....with buying guns. Price of new guns keeps going up, used guns dont hold the same value, gun stores are out of almost everything I want and cant back order. AND AMMO??

Im still going to the gun show tomorrow though.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can say that again.
....with buying guns. Price of new guns keeps going up, used guns dont hold the same value, gun stores are out of almost everything I want and cant back order. AND AMMO??

Im still going to the gun show tomorrow though.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think I may be done also... for the time being anyway. I have most of the bases covered with my current collection. I would still like to get a .22 pistol, a pump shotty, and a Taurus Judge at some point, though. For now, I will just concentrate on getting a few more magazines for the guns that I have, keeping my ammo supply where I want it, and extending my other SHTF preparations.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yeah, I could also use a pump action shotgun and a 9mm pistol to go with my 995, but I don't think that's in the cards. Not with a wedding coming up anyway :p

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I said I was done, and wasn't going to buy anything in March... and here we are 7 days into the month and I have already purchased 2 guns. I wish you the best of luck "quitting", but I have a feeling you will be back. :)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let us know what you come back with.
A Dr.Sight red dot for my Buckmark, one box of .50AE, and about 20 rounds of BMG. I dont have a BMG, but it was a link of unfired for only $5, thought it was cool so I got it.

Oh, and some cleaning supplies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.