Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to buy a Hi Point 40 carbine today and guess what?None to be had! :'( Is the demand that high or production slow?What gives?Both gun shops could not locate any in the state and said they had no idea when they could get them.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Welcome to the downside of HP: They're a great SMALL company, so sometimes you have to fight to get a blaster or two.

Have diligence and hunt. They're worth the effort. It seems people are getting wise to the good graces of the gun

G

·
I bought my 4095 on a whim a few years ago, even the snobs at my gun club loved it. I'm picking up a 995 tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
I went to buy a Hi Point 40 carbine today and guess what?None to be had! :'( Is the demand that high or production slow?What gives?Both gun shops could not locate any in the state and said they had no idea when they could get them.
They look like evil assault weapons. People are sucking them up as fast as they can, while they can!! Including me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh well ,I ended up buying a S&W SW9VE Sigma 9mm pistol.The only Hi Point rifle I found was a over priced 995 for $300 + tax,I wasn't paying that much for it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The 995 and 4095 can be hard to find, then dealers tend to mark them pretty high. I shopped quite a while till I found my 995 for $150 plus tax. I am looking for the 4095 as soon as the weather breaks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had been looking for a 995 for a while. Finally ran across one at the local shop. Paid $219 plus tax and tics. They are getting harder to find around here.

Ben

1 - 9 of 9 Posts