Were are my al,tn,ms and ga folks at i need another c9 or two badly, i need a project

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by steve_O86, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

Hey guys im looking for anyone within 2hrs of huntsville al that would wanna trade a couple hp pistols for my rock island ak22 its got a thumbhole stock and muzzle break and ill toss in about 500rnds of high velocity 22 lr to sweeten the deal shes very accurate and extremely reliable never had a missfire or ftf the magazibe is broken but im ordering another anyways but it can still be used its hust a pain to get out u gotta take off the magwell plate on the bottom so you can get your finger in there ro push back the release but it still feeds and shoots great as fast as you can pul the 4.5 pound trigger heres some pics and again ftf sale only dontbwanna have to bother with shipping id prefer to meet at a wma range where you shoot it till your hearts content but whatevers conveniant will work for me

Thanks stevo[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

I really just need another project, i wanna do two custom pistols to some sorta them just not sure wich way to go with it until i know what caliber im workin with

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015

3. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

With*excuse the grammar.thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.