We're Doomed!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rerun, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Today, President Obama told the Nation that ~

"There aren't any credible, specific threats against the United States..."

Just a couple of days ago, he reported that ~

"Isis is contained..."

And then, all hell broke loose in Paris, Tunisia...

The man who rarely sits in on Intelligence Briefings from his OWN people is telling the Citizens that there isn't aren't any 'credible threats' from ISIS.

Smh

eldar

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Don't know if there's any truth to this or not..... But if so, would seem to indicate a major incident coming.... ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1448483055.183715.jpg
    It was posted on Facebook, so not like it's gospel or anything.

3. Fracman

Fracman Member

I have seen UPS using rental trucks here in Williston. During the peak of the boom.

4. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Dang! They were at my house this morning. In this humongously big brown truck :eek:

5. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Dangit! I talked to a couple of DHS folks I know and they said this is a hoax going around.

UPS is going to be p!$$ed about the 30 holes in their truck that tried to deliver here today...... :eek:

:rofl:

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

They dropped off ammo today at work. Which we used to shoot them with then we get a notice its a hoax. :O
    So we go to Marys and dump them in a well. Should of known better I went to school with those boys. J/k maybe;-)

7. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Not the well! In the rock quarry that is 90 feet deep and full of catfish and carp! Few pike in there too...

8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Why poison good fish those boys had lead poisoning.

9. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Well there is the swamp... 50 feet of truck eating mud... and yes there is a truck at the bottom of it! In a dry year they tested with ground penetrating radar to see what was down there... only the foolish 4 wheelers try to cross it, last time I was down there we took the rock around it. Big bowl filled with river bottom silt with a natural spring at the bottom keeping it wet...

10. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

In Texas you just let the hogs eat the garbage. ;)

11. What?

What? Huh? Member

AZ
    It's a very good thing he made that speech, it's posted everywhere for people to realize Obama doesn't handle this well.