Werewolf/vampire arrested in PA

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hpman, Feb 11, 2008.

1. What an idiotic girl. Damn..hopefully stupid is something you can beat out of your kids lol jk...

My favorite part of the article...lmao

Pottsville police Sgt. James Joos said that Carl even tried to convince him of his “curse.â€
    "He showed me his canine teeth," Joos told the Morning Call. "I let him know that all mammals, including humans, have canine teeth."

2. Man I need to buy somemore silver bullets

3. Joe Sixpack

Joe Sixpack Guest

im confused this story is lacking greatly in detail.

4. still funny. I hope they have a UV and silver proof cell waiting for him.

5. she knew...she only played stupid afterward to avoid responsibility for
    her actions. these kids are smarter than they act... :wink:

6. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

im thinking silver bullets are a good idea as well...

SW

7. lol that dude has some serious issues and I don't think you guys need silver bullets I think regular ones will work just fine :wink:

8. I used to think that Winchester Silvertips were actual silver.... And I was happy about that, because I do have a mite bit of concern about werewolves....

9. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

Lol that was the part I was going to quote! so wait... Silvertips are not actual silver? Ah shoot....

10. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Hahahaha!

Ok, first off. I almost can be sure that the girl knew what she was doing and is crying out now because her parents found out and she was in some trouble.

2) Fox News always reports the crazy crap with lack of detail.

3) I am concerned too as I am out of silver bullets.

11. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Simple, seal it with wax.

12. I was think something more along the lines of a silver tipped cowboy boot would be in order. :)