Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olde English Outfitters is having a very good sale until March 31. C9's for $139.99.... 995's with factory scope for $219.99 JHP 45 for $ 169.99 JCP .40 S&W for $169.99 They also had a couple of good used 995's. To see their full sale filer go to www.oeoutfitters.com you can get hours and address on their site. It was very busy when I was there this morning. They were already out of 9mm Blazer Brass ($11.99/50 limit 3 boxes). I had to park around back by the range. If your close to Tipp City, Ohio it would deffinitely be worth your time!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I didn't know either. Been going there for a long time, they never mentioned it. I don't know if it's open for customers only or what. I'll need to check the next time I'm there. It's small, and nobody was using it Saturday morning. Let me know if you find out anything about it. I'll do the same.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Is it bad that I was thinking about 40oz bottles of malt liquor when I saw the subject of this thread?

I'll blame St Patty's Day.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
:blink: Olde English Ale.... You're a brave man!!! :sick: :rip: Ha Ha Ha Only had that ONE time.
I lived in Flint, MI. It was probably safer than the water.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Is it bad that I was thinking about 40oz bottles of malt liquor when I saw the subject of this thread?

I'll blame St Patty's Day.
For some reason I kept thinking he was pitching furniture :tongue2:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Olde English 800 isn't bad, when you're already drunk and want to keep it going.

Too bad I don't live near that shop, I need a store with a good sale going on right about now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts